They call the crystalline Himalayan Salt the “white gold”. It is considered to be the purest on the planet, rich in valuable minerals and energy. And although it is called “white gold,” it is pink in color. That is because its crystals contain iron atoms and they have one of the most perfect forms in the nature.
Various methods of analysis show that the energy of crystals is directly proportional to their magnitude.
Salt, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium are also included in the salt composition. Their quantity is significantly lower in the ordinary cooking salt. This certainly means one – it does not retain water.
The dissolution of the crystalline salt in water leads to the decomposition of the cubic structure. And consequently the ionized elements can be readily absorbed by the human organism.
And mineral salts in the form of ions perform some vital functions:
- maintain the osmotic pressure in the cells
- maintain the normal colloidal state of the cytosol
- stabilize protein solutions
- participate in the maintenance of the acid-alkali equilibrium
The way Himalayan salt is harvested is quite simple. It is dug, washed by hand, and dried in the sun. Long before the biochemical composition of salt was discovered, people used it not only for culinary purposes but also for treatment. They believed that Himalayan salt collected and stored the energy of the sun’s rays.
Composition of the Himalayan salt
It contains 84 minerals, forming a perfect biochemical structure.
Through various methods of analysis (atomic absorption spectroscopy, ion chromatography, frequency spectroscopy, flame spectrometry, etc.), the composition of the Himalayan salt is elucidated.
It includes all items with number starting from 31 to 94 in the periodic system as well as additional combined elements.
However, it should be borne in mind that the presence of many of the elements can not be demonstrated by conventional chemical analysis. This means that the content of most of them is in very low concentration. It is good to keep in mind that Himalayan salt does not contain iodine.
Health benefits for the body
Himalayan salt is given a number of health benefits, many of which it achieves in partnership with other chemicals we consume:
- alkalinise and recover the salt balance
- stimulates the activity of nerve cells and improves the process of transmission of information
- strengths blood vessels and normalize blood pressure
- has a positive effect in the treatment of skin and respiratory system diseases
- improves cell metabolism and nutrition in general, including better absorption of medicines and food supplements
- prevents muscle cramps, strengthens bones and significantly reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis
- particularly useful in pregnancy, as it improves the composition of the amniotic fluid
Himalayan salt is perfectly worthy to replace the usual cooking salt in your menu. Both in raw and heat treated dishes.
In addition, you can use it also to:
- purge sinuses
- mouthwash in the treatment of various ulcers and gum inflammations
- inhalation, in the form of a face mask
- body scrubs blending with other natural oils
- it is a great addition to bath salts
- It can be used for crafting salt rock lamps
In conclusion, we can summarize that pink Himalayan salt is a gift of nature, suitable for every age – from babies to adults, for a full and healthy lifestyle.
Edible Himalayan Salt
This edible Himalayan salt is mined from protected reserves deep in the Himalayan Mountains. This unprocessed salt contains more than 80 minerals and trace elements. Used for centuries to treat a variety of health conditions, Himalayan salt is also delicious when used for seasoning and in food preparation.
This Himalayan edible salt comes in a FDA-approved sealed bag and is presented in an attractive cloth sack.
Comes in 2 grinds:
- Fine – Like sand for shakers
- Coarse – Pebble size for grinders
Please note that the coarse grind is the best option for grinders and the fine grind is more suited for shakers.
If you are interested in this product CLICK HERE.
Himalayan Salt Sole Jar with Wooden Spoon
This Himalayan salt sole jar with wooden spoon is the ideal accompaniment to your daily sole regimen. Containing several chunks of authentic Himalayan salt, this quality jar has everything you need to make your own Himalayan salt sole at home. Known for the ability to help harmonize the acidity and alkaline balance of your body, taking a teaspoon of sole each day can also provide you with a wealth of other health benefits. Containing 84 trace minerals, this sole jar can help you to make your Himalayan sole at home.
If you are interested in this product CLICK HERE.
Directions to make Himalayan Salt Sole
Himalayan Salt Crystal Sole is immensely beneficial to the body. It helps harmonize the body’s alkaline/acidity balance. It assists in normalizing blood pressure. It helps eliminates sediments in the body which, if left untreated, can cause kidney and gallbladder stones. It helps ward off rheumatism. Overall, it detoxifies the body. And, due to the high mineral content of Himalayan salt, it also nourishes the body with 84 trace minerals.
Making Sole in 7 easy steps
- Place a few Himalayan salt sole chunks at the bottom of a jar
- Pour in a good quality spring water about 3 inches above the stones
- Let sit for 24 hours
- If salt has dissolved, add another salt stone and let site for another 24 hours
- The water has reached proper salination when salt still remains after a 24 hour period
- Keep the jar covered and continually add stones as the salt dissolves
- As long as some salt remains at the bottom of the jar, the proper salination level is maintained
Each morning, before eating or drinking, add one teaspoon of the sole solution to an 8 oz. glass of spring water.
Each jar comes filled with salt chunks, but you can purchase refills here.