They call the crystalline pink Himalayan Salt the “white gold”. It is considered to be the purest on the planet, rich in valuable minerals and energy. And although it is called “white gold,” it is pink in color. That is because its crystals contain iron atoms. By the way they are one of the most perfect forms in the nature.
Various methods of analysis show that the energy of crystals is directly proportional to their magnitude.
Salt, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium. They are also included in the salt composition, which is significantly lower than in ordinary cooking salt. This certainly means one – it does not retain water.
The dissolution of the crystalline salt in water leads to the decomposition of the cubic structur. And consequently the ionized elements can be readily absorbed by the human organism.
And mineral salts in the form of ions perform some vital functions:
- maintain the osmotic pressure in the cells
- maintain the normal colloidal state of the cytosol
- stabilize protein solutions
- participate in the maintenance of the acid-alkali equilibrium
The way Himalayan salt is harvested is quite simple. It is dug, washed by hand, and dried in the sun. Long before the biochemical composition of salt was discovered, people used it not only for culinary purposes but also for treatment. They believed that Himalayan salt collected and stored the energy of the sun’s rays.
Composition of the Himalayan salt
It contains 84 minerals, forming a perfect biochemical structure.
Through various methods of analysis (atomic absorption spectroscopy, ion chromatography, frequency spectroscopy, flame spectrometry, etc.), the composition of the Himalayan salt is elucidated.
It includes all items with number starting from 31 to 94 in the periodic system as well as additional combined elements.
However, it should be borne in mind that the presence of many of the elements can not be demonstrated by conventional chemical analysis. This means that the content of most of them is in very low concentration. It is good to keep in mind that Himalayan salt does not contain iodine.
Health Benefits for the body
Himalayan salt is given a number of health benefits, many of which it achieves in partnership with other chemicals we consume:
- alkalinise and recover the salt balance
- stimulates the activity of nerve cells and improves the process of transmission of information
- strengths blood vessels and normalize blood pressure
- has a positive effect in the treatment of skin and respiratory system diseases
- improves cell metabolism and nutrition in general, including better absorption of medicines and food supplements
- prevents muscle cramps, strengthens bones and significantly reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis
- particularly useful in pregnancy, as it improves the composition of the amniotic fluid
Himalayan salt is perfectly worthy to replace the usual cooking salt in your menu. Both in raw and heat treated dishes.
In addition, you can use it also to:
- purge sinuses
- mouthwash in the treatment of various ulcers and gum inflammations
- inhalation, in the form of a face mask
- body scrubs blending with other natural oils
- it is a great addition to bath salts
- It can be used for the creation of salt lamps
In conclusion, we can summarize that pink Himalayan salt is a gift of nature, suitable for every age – from babies to adults, for a full and healthy lifestyle.